Unboxing The Xiaomi Redmi Note
As Soon as i opened up the box there was this huge Redmi Note sitting up on top and that glossy back cover disappointed me slightly as we all know it is prone to scratches and also slippery.
Moving further the contents include a 3200mAh Battery, USB to Micro USB Data Cable, Power Adapter and some documentations.
Do take a look at the User Manual if you are using MIUI device for the very first time. You can watch my full review to know more about the MIUI.
10 Multi Touch Points
Impressive fps score of 61.5
Impressive Score of On Quadrant Benchmarks
Antutu Benchmark Crossed 30,000 mark
I played Games like Asphalt 8, Dead Trigger 2 and Real Boxing 2014 and all of them worked fine without any issues. Only I would mention that you wont be experiencing the best gameplay when you play high end game in high graphics mode although medium graphics mode is just Perfect!
The Numbers are impressive when it comes to camera for this price but it is not the numbers that matter when you talk about camera it is results what matters and in the case of Xiaomi Redmi Note i am not too much impressed as the pictures are just decent but for this price even that decent is good!
What I Like About Xiaomi Redmi Note
- Good Battery Life
- Customization Options and UI
- Value for Money
- Display Quality
- Performance in Day to Day Usage
What I Don’t Like About Xiaomi Redmi Note
- Huge Device Not for Single Handed Usage
- Processor can’t Handle Games in High Graphics Mode
- Slightly Heavy to Hold
- Glossy Back Cover Prone to Scratches and Slippery
- Flash Sales
Tips for Xiaomi Redmi Note Users
- Reboot your phone once in a day for better performance
- Do not charge the phone for more than 3 hours a day
- Use a swappable back cover to protect the glossy back cover
- Use good quality screen guard for protecting it from scratches
Buy Redmi Note Here.