As Xiaomi Introduced their Mi band 1s in July but now they are likely to bring the upgraded model i.e Mi band 2.
There are differences in both the band. It is an value for money Band which comes in this cheaper rates in compare to other fitness band but now the Mi band 2 will have a digital display with heart rate sensor.
It will have similar silicone strap bands which will be available in different colors and will have a button that may be used to control the Mi band 2.
KEY SPECIFICATIONS OF Xiaomi Mi Band 2
- The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 has a 0.42-inch OLED display with anti-fingerprint coating.
- It comes with Heart rate sensor and Monitors your Steps & Sleep.
- It is IP67 Certified which means it is water resistance.
- It has Bluetooth 4.0 LE Support.
- It has 70mAh Li-po battery with up to 20 days of standby.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 2 will be available in several colors like black, blue, green, orange etc. It is been available on mi.com in china and sale will start from 7th of June,2016 and it is priced at 149 yuan i.e approx Rs.1500.