The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016) was announced in Germany soon after the launch of Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016).
This is the Upgraded model of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016). But seems like Samsung is not satisfied with that model Samsung this week officially announced a larger variant of the Tab 7.0 the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2016).
The Tab 10.1 A (2016) has a typical Samsung Design and its built.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1 A (2016)
- The Tab 10.1 A (2016) has a 10.1 inch (1200 x 1920 pixels) display.
- It has its own Exynos 7870 Octa-Core processor Clocked at 1.6 GHz.
- It consist of 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage which can be expandable via an Micro-sd card upto 200 GB.
- It has 8.0 megapixel rear facing camera with f/1.9 Aperture and 2.0 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 Aperture.
- It runs on the Latest Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) on top of Samsung’s Touchwiz UI.
- It has 4G LTE support & Blueetoth 4.2.
- It has a huge 7,300mAh capacity Battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 A (2016) will be available in Black & White colors.
They will have two variant for the same model one will be WiFi variant and the LTE model.
The WiFi variant will be priced at 289 Euros and the LTE variant will be priced at 349 Euros and will be available from June 2016.