As Samsung Galaxy S7 edge has been the best smartphone, Samsung Announced it’s another model i.e Samsung Galaxy S7 Active the model has been impressive for the consumers.
It has mostly the same specs as the regular Samsung Galaxy S7 edge but some of the features are been added to this S7 Active. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Active is for AT&T users in United States.
SPECIFICATIONS OF SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 ACTIVE
- The Samsung Galaxy S7 Active has a 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
- It is IP68 certified – dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes.
- It consist of 4GB LPDDR4 RAM & 32 GB of internal Storage which can be expandable upto 200GB with an micro-sd card.
- It has a 12MP rear camera with LED Flash & 5MP front facing camera.
- Fingerprint Sensor Support.
- 4G LTE support.
- It has a 4000mAh battery.
- It has a Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Active will be available for $26.50 per month over 30 months, or $33.13 for 24 months which comes at around $795 from 10th June,2016 and will be available in Sandy Gold, Camo Green and Titanium Gray colors.