Samsung Galaxy S5 All You Need To Know!
Samsung Galaxy s5 Finaaly Unveiled today at MWC in Barcelona.
Samsung Galaxy S5 which was rumored quite lot of time not only became official but also rumored specs seems to be true.
Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with a 5.1 inch Full HD AMOLED Display, , 2GB Ram, 16/32GB Storage and 128Gb expandable, Android 4.2.2 KitKat, 16 MP Rear camera, 2.1 MP front camera, Dust and Water Resistant (IP 67 Certified).
Samsung Galaxy S5 Features
It has a Heart Rate sensor built in to measure your Heart Rate and keep a track.
S Health where you can set your goals and diet as per your needs.
Download Booster which uses LTE + Wifi to boost your downloads upto 151 Mbps where you can download 1GB Movie in Just 30 Secs!
Samsung Galaxy S5 is IP67 Certified making it dust and water Resistant (Not Water and Dust Proof)
Galaxy s5 will also have Finger Scanner built in the Home Button from which you can unlock your phone use your Paypal account.
Ultra Power Saving Mode to save battery, it turns the display into black and white mode and turns off all running unnecessary Apps and you can just access phone calls, messaging and Internet. Also it can last upto 24hrs on standby!
Samsung Galaxy S5 Specifications
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Chipset/ 2.1GHz Octa Core Chipset
- 2GB Ram, 16/32GB Internal storage (8GB Used for ROM)
- 128GB Expandable
- 5.1 inch Full HD AMOLED Display (1920 x 1280)
- Android 4.2.2 Kitkat
- 2800mAh Battery
- Standby time 390 hrs / Talk time: 21 hrs
- Finger Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer, Hall, RGB ambient light, Gesture, Heart Rate Scanner.
- 16MP Rear Camera with Flash (1/2.6”, Phase Detection AF)
- 2.1MP Front Facing Camera (1920 x 1080, Wide-angle lens )
- LTE Cat.4 (150/50Mbps)
- WiFi : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac HT80
- MIMO(2×2)Download Booster (LTE + WiFi simultaneous reception)
- Bluetooth®: 4.0 BLE / ANT+USB 3.0
- IR Remote
Devices to be available from 11th of April in 150 countries!