Samsung Galaxy S5 India Details You Need To Know
Samsung Galaxy S5 India Launch Event Happend in India today. Samsung announced the Samsung Galaxy S5 and priced between Rs. 51000 – 53000 and will be available starting April 11th and prebooking start on 29th where final pricing will be declared.
Samsung Galaxy S5 was announced at MWC last month and Samsung said to make it available worldwide in 150 countries by 11th April. Samsung Galaxy S5 is the Flagship device from the company with some cool specs and features that you might have not seen on other flagship devices. Let’s see the Specs first!
Specifications : Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2.1GHz Octa Core Processor
- 2GB Ram, 16/32GB Internal storage (8GB Used for ROM)
- 128GB Expandable
- 5.1 inch Full HD AMOLED Display (1920 x 1280)
- Android 4.2.2 Kitkat
- 2800mAh Battery
- Standby time 390 hrs / Talk time: 21 hrs
- Finger Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer, Hall, RGB ambient light, Gesture, Heart Rate Scanner.
- 16MP Rear Camera with Flash (1/2.6”, Phase Detection AF)
- 2.1MP Front Facing Camera (1920 x 1080, Wide-angle lens )
- LTE Cat.4 (150/50Mbps)
- WiFi : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac HT80
- MIMO(2×2)Download Booster (LTE + WiFi simultaneous reception)
- Bluetooth®: 4.0 BLE / ANT+USB 3.0
- IR Remote
Features : Samsung Galaxy S5 India
- Fast Focus
- HDR mode on Videos an Camera
- Selective Focus
- Heart Rate sensor built in to measure your Heart Rate and keep a track
- S Health where you can set your goals and diet as per your needs
- Download Booster which uses LTE + Wifi to boost your downloads upto 151 Mbps
- Samsung Galaxy S5 is IP67 Certified making it dust and water Resistant (Not Water and Dust Proof)
- Galaxy s5 will also have Finger Scanner built in the Home Button from which you can unlock your phone
- Ultra Power Saving Mode to save battery, it turns the display into black and white mode and turns off all running unnecessary Apps and you can just access phone calls, messaging and Internet. Also it can last upto 24hrs on standby!