Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Hexa Core Processor Phone
Samsung these days is modifying their older versions of phones with few modifications in their specifications like they recently did to their Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 and Samsung s Duos 2.Samsung is now coming up with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo although the name is Note 3 but it is a modification to Note 2.The main change made to the phone is the processor which is Hexa Core Processor and all the specs are almost same as Note 2. if you cant see what exactly the specifications are in the picture have a look below.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Specifications
- 8.6mm thick, 151.1mm tall
- 5.55″ HD sAMOLED screen with 1280×720 resolution
- Android 4.3 JellyBean
- 8 MP rear camera and 1.9 MP front facing camera
- 1.7 GHz Dual Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- 3100 mAH battery
- 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal storage w/ micro SD expansion slot
- BT 4.0/ USB 3.0 port
- New S-Pen features that came with the Note 3
Although it is an upgrade to the Note 2 but the S pen will be the same as Note 3 has got, Also we might see the Faux Leather back cover here also.We could only believe it to be true after we see the actual phone launch and dates by Samsung.