Lenovo K920 With Quad HD Display Goes Official today at Mobile Asia Expo 2014 in Shanghai. Lenovo K920 will have a 6 inch Quad HD Display (2560 x 1440) and all the top end specs.
It has got the snapdragon 801 chipset clocked at 2.5GHz with adreno 330 GPU, 3GB Ram, 16MP Rear Camera with Optical Image Stabilization or they call Optical Anti-Shake with dual Led Flash and a front facing 5MP Camera.
It has a huge display of 6 inch which makes it a more like Phablet and not phone and also it seems from the picture that it would be difficult to type or use the phone with such a huge screen. I am personally not a Fan of huge screens so it depends!
Lenovo K920 Specifications
- 6-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD Display
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor and Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory (No Expansion)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe ROM
- Dual SIM
- 16MP camera with dual LED Flash, OIS (Optical Image stabilization)
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 7.7mm thick
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
No details on battery yet and according to me battery is the most important thing to be seen when you buy phones that have an HD or Quad HD Display as they require a lot of juice, 6 inch phone will definitely have a huge battery and also that is the reason why it is just 7.7mm thick.
Also have a look on the Oppo find 7 which has a Quad HD Display and was launched yesterday in India.