iBall Andi 5T Cobalt2 With Quad Core Processor, 1GB Ram
iBall Andi 5T Cobalt2 appeared in TV Commercial today. iBall Andi 5T Cobalt2 is the successor to the iBall Andi Cobalt which was launched last year.
iBall Andi5T Cobalt 2 has a Quad Core 1.3GHz Cortex A7 Processor, 1GB Ram, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, 12MP Camera with LED Flash, 2MP Front Camera, 1750 mAh Battery, 5inch (1280 x 720) IPS Display (294ppi), Wireless Display.
iBall Andi 5T Cobalt2 is a slim device but slimness also comes with a big drawback 1750mAh battery! , Android 4.2 is Disappointing as already 4.4 is running on many devices (Moto G) and only 600MB out of 4GB Internal Storage.
iBall Andi 5T Cobalt2 Specifications
- 1.3GHz Cotex A7 Quad Core Processor
- 1GB Ram
- 4GB Internal Storage (600MB Free)
- 32GB Expandable via Micro SD Card
- 5inch (1280 x 720) IPS Display (294ppi)
- 1750mAh Battery
- 12MP Rear Camera with Flash and AF(Auto-Focus)
- 2MP Front Camera
- G-sensor,Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Magnetic Sensor
- 3G HSPA+ downlink 42Mbps, uplink 11Mbps (2100MHz)
- EDGE / GPRS Dual Band 900/1800 MHz
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP
Pricing and availablity not declared officially but available via eBay for Rs. 11999 and iBall Andi 5T Cobalt2 comes with 3 interchangeable back covers.