Google is supposedly working on making Android Wear smartwatches compatible with iPhone, which might be a clever way to combat Apple’s popular Apple Watch. However, while Google has yet to release Android Wear support for iOS, and you can’t wait to have your own Apple Watch? We’ll show you how to get Notifications from iOS To Android Wear Device. Here’s how
One of the Android Wear device which works with iOS is Moto 360, so we will be explaining the process with Moto 360’s reference, but we are sure it will work with other Android Devices as well.
What all you will need:
- Moto 360 or any other Android Wear smart watch.
- Any iOS device (iPhone or iPad)
- Any Android Device
- BLE Utility App for iOS (Click to Download)
- Wear Connect for iOS (Click to Download)
- Download the Wear Connect for iOS app on your Android device.
- Open the app on your Moto 360 or any Android Wear device
- Turn On the iOS Service and other options as per your requirements.
- Swipe back and tap on the “Disconnected” Notification for further instructions.
- Next grab your iPhone or iPad and download the BLE Utility App
- Open the BLE Utility app and click on the “Peripheral” tab
- Enter the PIN in the iOS app which is displayed on the Moto 360 or Android Wear.
- That’s it, now you can get your iOS notifications on your Moto 360 or any Android Wear device. Enjoy !