Gionee Elife S5.5 Launched in China Coming Soon To India
Gionee Elife S5.5 Launched in China later yesterday for Rs 23500(approx) at an event. Gionee is well known for it’s Built Quality and Looks as we have seen on Gionee Elife E5 and E6.
Now Gionee is all set to bring the most thinnest device in the World! Just 5.5mm thick with thin Magnesium alloy frame. It has a 5 inch Full HD Display (1920 x 1080) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, also back panel which is just 0.40mm is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Also Gionee Elife S5.5 is powered by a 1.7GHz Octa Core Chipset (Mediatek MT6592 ), 2GB Ram 16GB internal Storage, 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP rear camera, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, 2300mAh Battery.
Android 4.2 will slightly be disappointing if i was asked as budget phones like Moto g is already running on Android 4.4 Kitkat, No words on Updates on Gionee Elife S5.5.
Gionee Elife S5.5 Specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Amigo 2.0 UI on top of it
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED flash, Stacked Sony sensor, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 145.1×70.2×5.55mm (World’s thinnest Smartphone)
- Weight: 130 grams
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- WIFI Direct, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB OTG
- 2300 mAh Battery
Although Gionee Elife S5.5 will Launch soon in India and other countries but will be available in 3G variant only and by June it will also be available in 4G LTE variant.
Gionee Elife S5.5 is a direct comparison to Micromax Canvas Knight A350 which will also be coming soon in India so stay tuned For Comparison Video!